We are proud to offer ‘Concierge’ service to our cottage and home owners by providing a full range of services that are both affordable and of great value to you. From our first meeting to view your property, to our final year-end report showing you a full accounting of your income and expenses, we want you to feel confident with our ability to properly manage your property.
We provide Owners the following services:
- Meet with you to view the property and give staging suggestions that may improve it’s marketability to achieve top dollar
- Arrange for you all advertising and marketing exposure for your property and it’s availability schedule
- Screen potential guests for suitability
- FOR WEEKLY – A fee of 18% plus h.s.t of the weekly rate for the total rental period
- Take the reservation along with the deposit/payment
- Execute a written Rental Agreement between Huron Coast Properties and Guest for their Reservation
- Provide to the vacationer a comprehensive package including map showing location of property and area amenities, House Rules for the rental property, brochures for local attractions and business, etc.
- Inspect and document your property before and after the rental period to ensure no damage or theft occurred (normal wear and tear is expected)
- Personally meet the guests when they arrive to hand over the key and personally introduce them to the property (when possible)
- When the vacationer leaves, I personally meet with them to pick up the key (when possible) and inspect the property
- Provide to you a statement of account with income and expenses along with net payment to you (upon request)
- Provide you with feedback from vacationer as to their experience at your cottage
- We are able to arrange for cleaners between our Guests, at the Owner’s expense, if required but WE DO NOT CLEAN FOR GUESTS THAT ARE NOT BOOKED THROUGH HURON COAST PROPERTIES INC. The Owner is responsible for arranging alternative cleaning after their Guests checkout.
- FOR MONTHLY – A fee of 13% plus h.s.t. of the monthly rate, each month during the Tenancy/Occupancy period for all rentals that are over 4 months long. All rentals that are 4 months or less will be billed at 18% plus h.s.t. If an extension of the period reaches past the 4th month, then the rate drops to 13% plus h.s.t.
- For Rental Agreement 4 months or longer, the fee is 13% plus HST, of the monthly rental amount for the duration of the Tenant’s Occupancy and/or Tenancy, whichever is longer;
- Any Rental Agreement that is less than 4 months, will be charged at a rate of 18% plus HST. Any extension of the Rental whereas the term reaches 4 months, the rate will drop to 13% plus HST.
- Provide Owner with a written report/email on potential Tenant for Owner’s Approval
- Execute a written Lease Agreement between the Owner and the Tenant for the lease period
- Take a Deposit of one month to be used as the last month’s rent for the Tenant
- Prepare and conduct with the Tenant, a Pre-Occupancy Inspection Report
- Upon Occupancy, take the first month’s rent and issues receipts
- Provide to the Tenant the necessary Landlord and Tenant Guide(s), batteries for CO2 detectors, etc.
- Collect monthly rents and send to the Owner by predetermined method each monthly rent minus fees and expenses
- Arrangements can be made for Cleaning Service, General Cleaning and Maintenance, Lawn Care Services, Snow Removal, and Security Checks. The cost of these services can be discussed in detail with a call to Kim at 519-832-2444
- HCP also offers it’s Guests a Linen Service for a fee which includes providing Guests with beach towels, bath towels, hand towels, face clothes, dish towels and clothes as well as doggie towels, if needed.